1st Message to the Blog

 Hello everyone! I am very excited to be participating in EME2040 this semester! 

My name is Alex Chapman, and I'm a sophomore at Florida State University. Right now I'm not fully admitted into my major, but I am working towards getting accepted into the elementary education program at Florida State! I'm from Orlando, and I am currently living in Tallahassee with three roommates in an apartment. After I graduate, I hope to teach third grade English courses. 

Since my goal is to become a teacher, I am very excited to be learning new ways to use technology throughout this course. I am not familiar with many different computer programs, and I am eager to learn new skills within technology that I may be able to use in the classroom in the future. I know how to use Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel, but I have a harder time using applications such as Canvas and other design features. 

After taking this course, I hope to be more comfortable with different programs that I was unfamiliar with before, and be able to use these skills in my personal life. 



FSU Logo

https://search.creativecommons.org/photos/0f20b327-ea7b-4527-8db0-a4ce287a166d

Author: Larry Tomlinson

Author's URL: https://www.flickr.com/photos/58684656@N00

Type of Creative Commons License: CC BY 2.0 


Comments