Blog journal #7
When reading the teachers' blog pages from Leon County High School, I mostly learned that the purpose of them were to inform the parents of general information about the classroom and their activities. I clicked one individual student's page, and there was a short list of contact information and class announcements. These webpages could be extremely useful to serve as weekly newsletters for parents, especially during the time of a pandemic. These pages give teachers another way to communicate with parents, which is also extremely important. In the future, I envision myself using a plethora of different technological resources as a schoolteacher. As I learn more information about different programs and features, I have been able to narrow down which ones I would be comfortable using in the classroom. These include blogging features, Canva, and the many different ways to send class announcements and communicate with the students' families. Th...
Comments
Post a Comment