Blog Journal #5
I have always heard of twitter, but I have never actually created a twitter account until I took this course. Before taking this class, my experience with the platform consisted of viewing famous tweets from professional accounts. Currently, I have been able to interact with important teaching accounts, allowing me to learn more information about the teaching community. Twitter can be extremely beneficial in my future career, because there are so many teachers and education-related accounts that could introduce inspiration and material. The digital divide is a major difference in technology access among students, something that leaves many students having unequal opportunities and resources. Many students have access to readily available technology, such as tablets and newer laptops. Many students aren't as fortunate, and don't have any technology outside of the classroom. This puts these students at a great disadvantage, and lessen the likelihood of more opportuniti...
Comments
Post a Comment