Blog Journal #8

     By working on the Web Design assignment, I was able to learn new skills as well as practice the skills I had learned in the past. I loved that I was able to customize the design in the way that I liked it, and could make changes and adjustments to any portion of the website. I also loved that I could actually publish the website, making it available for the public to see. There wasn't much that I disliked about the website, except for the fact that I liked the website design Wix better. In my future career, I can definitely use this software to create an engaging website for parents and students to work with. 

  https://alexchapmanssite.weebly.com/

    By working with Diigo, I was able to effectively communicate with my classmates and teacher, comment on important topics, and highlight and take notes on important documents relating to the class. This application made organization easier, and helped me learn many more online skills. In the future, I am confident that I will be able to use this application to work with my students, parents, and colleagues. I will be able to have my classroom comment on different topics within the classroom, something that I think is an extremely important skill to learn. 

    As new technology trends emerge, teachers are often responsible for adapting within the classroom.  Staying informed with the newest education trends, students will be better able to understand and grasp new skills. Teachers are the main source of learning for students, so adapting to different trends is extremely important for student learning. Allowing students to learn these new quickly emerging trends is a key step to grasping newer technological skills in the future. 

https://edtechmagazine.com/higher/software

    By using this website called EdTech, teachers can be able to understand new technology as well as stay up to date with different trends and current events within the education community. This website gives helpful information about trends within new technology, and predicts new trends that may emerge in the future. By using this, teachers will be better able to understand technology within the classroom, and allow their students better opportunities to grasp classroom material. 


Comments

  1. Hey, Alex. Great work on your Weekly website. According to the "CRAP" guidelines, I believe you followed it very well. Your website was very organized and very simple. I liked how your website had bright photos because it made me want to look through it even more. The bright colors make the website more appealing. You texts for each web page was the same, and it was the right size. I recommend changing the color of the font next time. As someone who wears glasses, it was difficult to view the text color at times. Despite this minor change, the font wasn't too big yet not too small either. Your webpage was unique. The website was clean and appealing to the eye. Overall, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I really enjoyed looking through your classes website. The website was easy to navigate and access all information incorporated in the website. The bight colors and pictures were visually appealing and kept the website fun and intriguing. Also the fonts were not hard to read and were big enough for anyone to read. Overall, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex! I loved looking at your website, the overall design is so aesthetically pleasing! It was also so easy to navigate, so I really appreciated the functionality of it. The pictures also looked good and you made good use of the space on the pages! Really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alex! I really enjoyed your website, I loved how you stuck to very clean yet accessible style for your page. It was very easy to move through in which will make students and parents lives easier. Awesome job overall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alex! I really like your website. I think it was very smart to include an area for "Student materials for the week" and "due dates". I wish I would have thought of that! Overall, I thought your website looked very organized and cute. Your dog is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi AC,
    I really liked your website. It was very clear and easy to navigate. I found it very appealing and it grabbed my attention the entire time. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alex,
    I really thought your website was an effective design and used the principles of contrast and alignment well. Your columns were vertically aligned, which looked nice, and the colors complemented and contrasted each other well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alex! I really like your website as it is very well designed and very resourceful. The website seems very aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate the tools. Overall, it is very well organized and I love the colors that you used! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment