Blog Journal #6

     I did not have a great initial experience when using the program diigo. I found the website layout confusing, and had a difficult time bookmarking pages. When I eventually bookmarked my page, I was confused about which post was my own, and which had come from my classmates. Although this experience was negative with the program, I loved how I was able to highlight and comment on documents on my computer. This is extremely useful for taking notes and remembering important information, and I will definitely be using that in the future. 

    So far, I have enjoyed my experience with blogging. It is extremely interesting to see my classmates posts, and forming opinions of my own to post about different topics. Before this class, I had never blogged before, so this was completely new to me. So far, I have learned how to post a blog, and how to find my classmates' blogs to read and comment on. 

    The Web 2.0 tool that I found was a program called Kidblog. This is an interactive program for kids to create blogs of their own, and comment on each other's posts. This could be extremely useful for class discussions, and conversations about new topics introduced in class. Teachers are also able to fully see every blog and comment from their students! 

https://go.fan.school/kidblog


Comments

  1. Hi AC, I am glad to hear you also found the diigo layout confusing. I was beginning to think I was the only one. At times, I fund myself googling and looking up functionality of the site. As I have never used it before, it all felt strange and out of place to me. I am beginning to get more used to it as I hope you are as well. Looking forward to more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment